For your information:
- We would like all classes sitting in front of the main tent at the river by 9:50ish. When you walk down Windsor, cross Schubert, head slightly right, and go down the bank on the trail by the cement pylons.
- Parents are more than welcome to attend but if they are smokers, please go up to Schubert Drive.
- There will be a porta- potty on Schubert Drive for our use. An adult will go with little ones, or they will go with a buddy (a Gr. 5 or 6 student).
- Students are welcome to bring a water bottle.
- It is important students dress for the day. Hat, mitts, warm coat, layers, and appropriate footwear are all necessary for a day spent down by the water on the beach where the temperatures are much cooler and it tends to be windy.
10:00 Welcome & Opening remarks
10:30 - 11:00 Station #1 Aboriginal Fishing Technology K-6
11:05 - 11:35 Station #2 Junior Ranger Program K-6
11:35 - 11:50 Classes return to BEST
11:50 - 12:05 Eating time at BEST
12:05 - 12:40 Students outside (playground) at BEST
12:40 - 12:55 Classes return to river
12:55 - 1:25 Station #3 River Art K-6
1:30 - 2:00 Station #4 Cool First Peoples Stuff K-3
2:00 Classes return to school for wrap-up and dismissal at 2:30
It's going to be so much fun!