- Please return library books after the holidays so we can exchange them.
- Scholastic book orders are due Tuesday, April 4 if you would like to make an order.
- Wednesday, April 5 we have an assembly at 11:00 with 2 BC Lions team members.
- Friday, April 7 is the PAC pizza lunch if it was ordered.
- We also have a Fresh Air Friday on April 7 and our fingers are crossed for lovely weather.
- April's Family Project is due April 7 or whenever you would like to return it.
- Monday, April 10 will be very busy with both a visit from the Vancouver Aquarium AquaVan and a Diversity presentation as well as an assembly in the morning.
- Friday, April 14 is Good Friday and the beginning of the 4 day Easter weekend.
- Spring Break extends from Saturday, Mar. 18 through to Sunday, April 2. School reopens on Monday, April 3.
- Report cards went home on Thursday. Please return the signed envelopes for our last reporting period in June and I am available for any questions you may have re: your child's report card.
- The BEST March newsletter can be found here. Look under Site News.
- We are practicing our sight words for March. They are: because, fun, here, jump, make, why. If a word comes up repeatedly in our studies we will sometimes add it to our words for the month. We will have new words for April.
Well, we made it to March Break and some of us were just holding on by our fingernails (some of you might be experiencing similar feelings by April 2). My husband and I are off to visit our oldest son in Victoria for a few days as we hardly see him enough, before also visiting my in-laws. I am going to try and get everything posted before we leave early tomorrow morning (shouldn't the first day of a holiday be a 'sleep in' day??) but if that doesn't happen I know it will all be waiting for me when I get back. So if The Week In Photos etc. doesn't make it onto the blog today or tomorrow, know it will be in a week or so. Enjoy the next two weeks with Team Awesome!
I have taught many grades, including high school, but LOVE teaching primary.