- Thomas shared some squeezie Angry Birds, Alysa showed us a unicorn stuffie with a pink horn, Kaden had a cool car with an exposed engine and Ally was lucky enough to attend Les Miserable with her gramma.
- You can donate nonperishable food items to the Salvation Army Food Drive at the office.
- We had milk and mandarin oranges this week.
- January's Family Tree family project went home this week and is due Jan. 9ish.
- Pizza orders for next Friday must be in the office by Monday Dec. 16. No late orders accepted.
- PAC has extended the classroom basket items to Monday so get your chocolate themed items to me by Monday please.
- Invite your family and friends (grandparents, aunts, uncles etc.) to our quickie little classroom performance Thursday Dec. 19 at 2:45 then peruse the Winter Open House until 4pm.
- Have any uneaten Halloween goodies laying about? Please send a few items (candies, marshmallows, cereal, sprinkles etc.) for your child to decorate an edible Xmas tree next Friday (Dec. 20).
- Library books must be returned but there will be no book sign out next week due to the holiday.
Go forth and Be Awesome!
One more week and then a tired Team Awesome gets a wonderful winter holiday with their families! And me too!
Comments are closed.
Mrs. Bowden &