- Seth showed us his Adidas hoodie, Jackson had some monster trucks and Keyton is proud of his seal named Sealie.
- Monday is our library book exchange day.
- Monday, April 18, is a Pro D day so Team Awesome will spend it at home but I will be learning.
- Tuesday is buddy reading with Mrs. Weber's class.
- Friday, April 22, is Earth Day.
- Wednesday, April 27, will be busy as it is not only Pink Shirt Day but we also have a visit from Cpl Sofie Winkels to review pedestrian and bike safety as well as an afternoon assembly.
- Friday, April 29, is a Fresh Air Friday but it is very possible the river will be too high and we will have to keep our activities on the school grounds. We also have a Jump Rope For Heart presentation from the BEST skipping team that afternoon.
- Mrs. Farber and I are looking for items the children can take apart (computers, telephones, stereos, what-have-you) for a May FAF.
- Thank you to Bentley and his mom for the birthday cookies.
Have you heard the saying 'the days are long but the years are short'? Mrs. Farber and I have been planning our activities for May and June and the calendar, which previously looked fairly relaxed and calm, is becoming very busy. And as we have been planning I have been getting a familiar small flutter in my stomach as the school year is shrinking and I get that 'hurry hurry' feeling, which I often get as our learning time diminishes. Are you aware that Kindergarten will be over in a short ten weeks? And those weeks are laden with field trips, presentations, assemblies, learning and fun so will slip away quickly. I plan to enjoy the remaining time I have with Team Awesome to the utmost and hope they enjoy their last bits of Kindergarten as well, even if some of the days do feel long.
Mrs. Bowden &