- Trey showed us a shark car and Jersey brought a Christmas bear.
- A reminder that we will be skating Feb. 6, Feb. 20 and Mar. 6. Skates are available but limited for our little people.
- If you haven't already, please return your child's report card envelope with your signature on the front. It will be used again for the next report in March.
- Buddy bags were forgotten last week so Beni, Logan and Myles are first on the list for January.
- We were lucky enough to participate in a program called Run, Jump, Throw for 45 minutes on Thursday in the gym. It was tons of fun!
- PAC Xmas raffle basket items are due by Friday please- our class theme is chocolate. Thank you for your support.
- We will begin our gingerbread unit next week- yay!
- Donations for the Food Drive will run from December 9 - 20.
Bbbbbbbrrrrrrr! That's all I have - I'm shivering too hard to type.
I have taught many grades, including high school, but LOVE teaching primary.