Hush, Can you hear it?
The rustling in the grass,
Bringing you the welcome news
Winter's day is past.
Soft, Can you feel it?
The warm caressing breeze,
Telling you the sticky buds
Are bursting on the trees.
Look, Can you see them?
The primrose in the lane,
Now you must believe it -
Spring is here again. .... Am I rushing it do you think?
- We were not able to get to the Home Box today due to the many awesome activities we were busy doing. Expect a full folder on Monday.
- Keyton is proud of his 'I love Canada' key chain stuffie, Jackson loves his >Argh! I've forgotten!< truck maybe?, Ciara showed us some leaves and other items she found outside and Jaden had a Transformer.
- Library book exchange day is on Mondays. We try to exchange Take Home Books Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday but it doesn't always happen.
- Monday, Feb. 29, PAC Pizza day orders are due with pizza lunch on Friday, March 4.
- Class photos will be taken Tuesday, Mar. 1.
- Tuesday, Mar. 1, we have buddy reading with Mrs. Weber's class.
- We have our last skating day on Thursday, Mar. 3. Parent (grandparent, aunts, uncles) helpers are welcome. Hope to see you at MacArthur Park arena about 10am.
- Wednesday, Mar. 9, we have the awesome hoop dancer Teddy Anderson joining us for a presentation in the gym at 1:00. Feel free to join us.
- I will be asking you to send 1 or 2 small boxes, tubes etc. with your child the beginning of the week of March 14-18 so we can build leprechaun traps (please not before because I have no place to store them all). In previous years the pesky little guy has made fools of us all by eluding our traps so hopefully this is the year we catch him and get rich!
- There will be no family project for March but the April one will be coming home next week and is due Thursday, April 7.
- Scholastic book orders will also be coming home next week. Orders are due Friday, Mar. 4, in the hopes that they will get here before we leave for Spring Break.The last order is on its way and should be here next week.
- There are a large number of winter items hanging about on top of our hallway shelves that likely won't be needed again this year. Please have a look and take home any items that belong to your child. The Lost & Found is also bulging at the seams so glance in there too.