- Friday, Mar. 10 we will be going to Pavilion Theatre in the afternoon with Mrs. Farber's class to watch the play 'The House At Pooh Corner'. The permission form is due next week with $7.00 to cover the cost of both the play and the bus.
- Thank you to our PAC for graciously covering half the cost for us to attend the Pavilion Theatre.
- We will be setting our clocks ahead Sunday, Mar. 12.
- Friday, Mar. 17 is St. Patrick's Day and our last Fresh Air Friday before Spring Break. Please dress your child for cooler temperatures down at the river.
- In all the chaos of FAF this afternoon, the Buddy Bags got left behind. I will push all the assigned children ahead a week.
- In case you missed it the BEST February newsletter can be found here. Look under Site News.
- April's Family Project was sent home this week and is due April 7.
- Continue practicing our sight words for February. They are: come, did, have, get, love, of, said, very, will, yes. If a word comes up repeatedly in our studies we will sometimes add it to our words for the month.
As I am a known 'winter hater', I have been asked a number of times this week if I am tired of winter yet. And after reflecting for a second my response was, "It's all relative." All those years we lived farther north moving from one tiny boonie town to another, we could expect a hard frost over September long weekend and freezing temperatures and snow through to the end of April. And while I have fully adjusted to the lovely (relatively) warm, (relatively) snowless, (relatively) short winters here I have to admit that my heart gives a little flutter when spring begins to peek over winter's shoulder.
Mrs. Bowden &