- Alex is proud of his backpack, Abigail showed us her pink purse and Lysia loves her sparkly rings.
- Library book exchange day is on Mondays. We try to exchange Take Home Books Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday but it doesn't always happen.
- Monday, Feb. 8, is Family Day so you get an extra day with Team Awesome at home. Have fun!
- Book orders are due Wednesday, Feb. 10. Make sure your child's name is on it.
- We will be skating with Mrs. Farber's class Thursday, Feb. 11, from 10:00-11:00. Hope to see you there!
- Expect Valentine's Day activities on Friday, Feb. 12. If you would like to send a snack, please feel free.
- It makes it much less time consuming to hand out cards if you have your child fill in their name on their Valentine cards and leave off who they are for. Then we can just pop them into the card holders without trying to read names (and without 17 children waving cards in my face to help them because they can't read the writing and neither can I). We have 20 children in the class. Send the cards in a bag and have your child leave it on my desk or in the Home Box in the morning for safekeeping.
- I am finishing up a few assessments and will try and touch bases with parents the week of Feb. 15. It need not be long or even a scheduled visit so I might pull you aside in the morning or afternoon for a quick chat. Of course, you can book an 'official' time to see me on Thursday, Feb. 18 if you would like.
- February family projects are due whenever they are done.
- No Limits Fitness on 8th is offering free squash on Family Day for anyone interested.
- Since Christmas a large number of toys have been coming to school in backpacks and they are causing some issues. If you could make sure toys stay home, other than on your child's sharing day, I would very much appreciate it.
- Thank you to Ciara and her family for the donation of some plastic utensils for the classroom.
- Thank you to Bentley and his mom for the donation of a Valentine craft. We will do it this coming week.
Comments are closed.
Mrs. Bowden &