- I know sharing took place on Monday but for the life of me I can't remember who shared or what they showed us. Sorry.
- Winter holidays take place from Saturday, Dec. 19 to Monday, Jan. 4. Enjoy!
- Wednesday, Jan. 6 we have a Water presentation with the City of Kamloops.
- Family projects are due on or about Friday, Jan. 8.
- I know you are tired of reading this, but if you find some of our missing scissors, would you please send them back to school. We are also missing ALL of our coloured plastic spoons this week (and the plug from the sink-- bizarre.)
The children were SO excited this week for all of our special activities. The first thing they did Monday morning was count how many sleeps until... you guessed it, their performance. Not until holidays or Christmas but when they get to sing for their families and friends on stage. PJ Day on Friday was second on their list of things they couldn't wait for. And we rocked the jammies today. I just love that 'The Big Day' next week is not even on the horizon for them yet. Of course, now that they are home and schedules are looser, the Countdown will begin and the excitement will mount and it will all be over in the blink of an eye. Enjoy having Team Awesome home for the holidays and I wish you all a happy and healthy 2016.
Mrs. Bowden &