- Don't forget to send library books back for exchange on Tuesday.
- Please feel free to send Family Projects back as they are finished. They are due any time around Oct. 15.
- Permission forms and $7.00 for our Pavilion Theatre field trip on Thursday Oct. 18 are due Monday, Oct. 15 please.
- We will be participating in a Bus Orientation session on Tuesday, Oct. 16 and learn how to ride the bus safely- just in time for our field trips.
- The Blazers will visit BEST on Wednesday, Oct. 17.
- Team Awesome will host an Open House for our parents at the end-of-day pick up on Wednesday, Oct. 17 as well as at the 12:30 pick up on Thursday Oct. 18.
- Thursday, October 18 is an early dismissal day and the children will be ready to go home at 12:30.
- Thursday, Oct. 18 we have a presentation at Pavilion Theatre. Permission forms were sent at the beginning of the week and are due with $7.00 by Monday, Oct. 15.
- Friday, Oct. 19 is a Non-Instructional Day so Team Awesome will stay home.
- November lunch orders are due with payment by Wednesday, Oct. 24.
- PAC hot dog orders are due Monday, Oct. 29 with lunch being served Friday, Nov. 2.
- Please send a set of headphones for your child to use with our iPads. See previous post for info.
- Please have your child read any little paper books that come home (approximately 1 per week) multiple times for practice. Thank you.
- Our sight words for November are: am, to, my, for, was, is. Please feel free to practice them at home. We will practice them regularly in class.
- BEST PAC would like to host a Christmas Craft Fair on Sunday, Dec. 2 and is looking for parents who would like to rent a table. They will be giving vendors/crafters that attended the last year first spots then opening up Monday October 15, 2018 to the public. Register at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amanda at 778-220-0113 for more information.
- It is quickly becoming 'zipped up coat' season and a large number of the children need help. Please practice with them at home.
- Lost sweaters/ coats can be found in the Lost & Found bin by the parking lot doors.
- BEST monthly newsletter can be found here.
Could we have gotten a better day to spend at the river? The weather was beautiful(!!!!), the stations were interesting and the children were curious listeners and participants. What more could we ask for? Rivers Day was a huge success!
Mrs. Bowden &