- Buddy Bags went home for the first time today. Please return them by Monday.
- Monday, Sept. 21 will be our first library day. A book will come home with your child. Please return it by next Monday so they can take out a new one.
- Thursday, Sept. 24 is the Terry Fox Run in the afternoon. Please feel free to join us.
- Friday, Sept. 25 is an NI Day so there will be no school for the children.
- The children are welcome to bring a water bottle with their name on it and leave it on the back counter. We do have a fountain in our room.
- Take Home folders are to be returned every morning please and put in the Home Box.
- I often copy things on papers that were already copied on and discarded so if there is something on the back of your child's paper that seems odd that will be why.
- September sight words will be: I, a, like, the
- We begin sharing next week. On your child's day please try to avoid toys and send them with something interesting.
- Family projects were sent home this week. Please feel free to send them any time they are finished.
- If you could return the Chirp magazine form that went home last week, even if you don't want to subscribe (just check NO and put child's name on it), we earn stickers for our class.
- There are extra notices/ info on the hallway bulletin board by the exit doors- help yourself.
- Feel free to share this site with family members.
My brain is pudding. It's official. You can call me Mrs. Pudding Brain. I felt pulled in a kijillion different directions this week. But Team Awesome did great for their first mostly-full week. There were a few bumps in the road- crashes, outside voices inside, running, melt-downs, tousles over toys- but nothing unexpected and on the whole they did well. And we all survived to come back next week. And I hope that everything was so awesome for them that they all want to come back next week. Cause I'll be here. With my pudding brain.
Mrs. Bowden &