JAN 23 JAN 24 JAN 25 JAN 26 JAN 27
2° /-7°C 1° /-8° -1° /-6° -1° /-5° 0° /-6°
Partly sunny Sunny Sunny Clouds/ sun Cloudy I can live with this weather- how bout you?
- Return library books to the bin on Monday so we can exchange them.
- February lunch orders are due Wednesday, Jan. 25. PAC pizza orders are due Monday, Jan. 30. Please note both forms are on the same pink paper.
- Thursday, Jan 26 is our second skating trip. Thanks for all your help with our last skating trip. We can't do it without parent support.
- Friday, Jan. 27 is a possible Fresh Air Friday. I will post a notice beside the classroom door indicating whether or not we will be going closer to the date.
- The BEST January newsletter can be found here.
- January Family Projects are due when they are finished. February Projects went home on Wednesday.
- January 21-28 is Family Literacy Week in conjunction with Unplug & Play. A notice of activities ongoing throughout the school next week and a brochure so you can participate in Unplug & Play both came home. There are free activities in support of both events happening around town so keep an eye/ ear out for a schedule.
- Thank you so much for the tissues. I think we'll make it through the rest of the winter.
- We have been practicing our January sight words. They are: us, on, big, it, with, can, be, little, me, we. If a word comes up repeatedly in our studies we will sometimes add it to our words for the month. Please feel free to practice them at home.