- Tomorrow, Friday Sept. 21, is an NI Day so there is no school for the children.
- Don't forget to send library books back for exchange on Tuesday. Just take them out of the special library book bag and drop them (with the bag) into the labelled container inside our classroom door.
- Lunch orders for October will come home soon.
- We have begun sharing our Family Projects. Please feel free to send them back as they are finished.
- School photos are Thursday, Sept. 25. We are usually first so we can keep neat and tidy for our pictures (but no guarantees).
- Our second fire drill is Friday, Sept. 28.
- The BEST PAC has sent home our first fundraiser- coupon books. If you would like to buy one, just keep the one that was sent home with your child and return $10 in the envelope. If you would like more than one, there is an order form inside the envelope. If you do not want any of the coupon books, please return it to the office in the envelope it was sent home in. If you flip through the book you will see that it is full of amazing deals and most coupons pay for the book itself. Don't miss this chance to scoop some great little discount coupons and support our school at the same time! Thanking you in advance for your support.
- School supplies fees can be paid at the office.
- Buddy Bags do not usually go home over long weekends (but sometimes I forget and schedule them).
- Please do not send toys from home to school. They often get lost or broken and then copious amounts of crying ensues. And more crying, followed by yet more crying.
- I often copy things on papers that were already copied on and discarded so if there is something on the back of your child's paper that seems odd that will be why.
- If your child seems to have misplaced a notice, I pin all extras to our hallway bulletin board- help yourself.
- BEST PAC would like to host a Christmas Craft Fair on Sunday, Dec. 2 and is looking for parents who would like to rent a table. They will be giving vendors/crafters that attended the last year first spots then opening up Monday October 15, 2018 to the public. Register at email@example.com or call Amanda at 778-220-0113 for more information.
- It is chilly when we go out for recess so please remember to send sweaters/ coats.
- Lost sweaters/ coats can be found in the Lost & Found bin by the parking lot doors.
- Thank you for donating to the Terry Fox Run.
I am so thankful that it is a short week for Team Awesome as the days are taking their toll. The children are beginning to tire but managing to mostly keep it together. A three day weekend will give them a chance to recuperate as the next two weeks are our first real full weeks, with plenty of activities, and I expect our little peeps to be tuckered by Thanksgiving weekend. Enjoy your extra day with Team Awesome!
Mrs. Bowden &