- Andon shared a bird that flies, Sam had a red truck, Bailey showed us his first tooth that had fallen out and Brynn played her glockenspiel.
- We skate again next Thursday, March 5 and again March 12. Please remember to send skates, snow pants, mittens and a HELMET. We look forward to seeing you there!
- There will be no Family Project for March but April's will come home next week and is due around Tuesday, April 7.
- We will be celebrating 100 Day (finally!!) on Wednesday March 11. We will be 100 days smarter!
- Look for report cards in Take Home folders Friday March 13.
I am missing Team Awesome something fierce! Although I knew that at some point I would have to hand full responsibility for the team over to Mrs. Unsworth, it was not without some reluctance, even though I knew she was fully capable. You remember the feeling you had when you hired a babysitter for the evening for the first time? It feels like that- you know they will be fine without you but you're not so sure you will be able to handle it (and you call every 15 minutes to make sure everything is okay). I have been out of the room as much as possible for the week doing those things I seldom have time for and feel I am out of synch with the kids. So much happens in the course of a week and I have missed most of it, although Mrs. Unsworth has been able to experience all the ups and downs- first teeth falling out, scraped knees, a job well done, a bleeding nose. I know she is truly loving it as much as I do!
Mrs. Bowden &