- All library books are due back Tuesday, Dec. 14. Thank you.
- An interim point of progress report came home this week. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Do you have leftover Halloween candy languishing in the cupboard? Looking to be done with it? We are making a fun Christmas surprise treat on Dec. 17th that requires some smallish candies if you wish to send some you already have around. Thanks!
- Thank you for being a Hunger Hero and donating food items for the Salvation Army!
- Congratulations to the winners of the PAC Christmas Basket Raffle! Thank you for supporting our students.
- Lunch forms for January are due to the office by Wednesday, Dec. 15.
- PAC Pizza orders for delivery on January 14 are due to the office by Friday, Jan. 7.
- Friday, Dec. 17 is a school-wide PJ Day. Please make sure you send snow pants or other warm items to wear while playing outside. We will be participating in some Christmas activities as well.
- Friday, Dec. 17 is our last day before the holidays. We return to school Tuesday January 4, 2022.
- The December newsletter for BEST can be found here.
- Please have Team Awesome read any little paper books that come home (approximately 1 per week) multiple times for practice/ fluency. Thank you.
- Check out what Mrs. Phillips is doing with Team Awesome here.
- Scholastic flyers are available online monthly. December's is available here. All Scholastic orders are done online and orders sent directly to your home. Our class code is RC210022.
- The sight words we are learning right now: but, friend, give, good, in, look, up, see, want. Please feel free to practice at home.
Mrs. Bowden &