- Please return library books on Monday so we can exchange them.
- Monday, April 10 will be very busy with both a visit from the Vancouver Aquarium AquaVan and a Diversity presentation as well as an assembly in the morning.
- Thursday, April 13 we will be having some Easter activities with Mrs. Farber's class. Please send 2 hard boiled eggs with your child that day.
- Friday, April 14 is Good Friday and the beginning of the 4 day Easter weekend.
- Monday, April 17 there is no school due to the Easter holiday. Please return library books for Tuesday.
- Thursday, April 20 the recycle truck will be visiting BEST.
- Friday, April 21 is the Jump Rope For Heart kick-off and we will be participating in Earth Day activities.
- The BEST PAC has partnered with DFS Canada in a fundraising campaign and that information package, complete with catalogues, came home on Tuesday this week. Orders are due either in to the office or online by Thursday April 13. Expected product delivery is the week of May 15.
- April's Family Project is due whenever you would like to return it.
- Please return the signed envelopes from report cards for our last reporting period in June. I am available for any questions you may have re: your child's report card.
- The BEST newsletter can be found here. Look under Site News.
- We are practicing our sight words for April. They are: all, boy, his, girl, not, some, that, what. If a word comes up repeatedly in our studies we will sometimes add it to our words for the month.
Mrs. Bowden &