- Please send library books for Monday exchange.
- We will be setting our clocks ahead Sunday, Mar. 12.
- Tuesday March 14, is Pi day and there will be some related math activities at the school. If your child would like to come to school wearing a number on their shirt they are more than welcome.
- Please donate a small box/ container (cereal, cracker, yogurt etc.) or two of some sort by Wednesday, Mar. 15 for Team Awesome to build leprechaun traps for those children who are interested. We'll put the boxes in the Treasure Bin and share them. But SSSSHHHHH! don't tell what they are for.
- Lunch orders for April are due Thursday, Mar. 16. There is a PAC pizza form at the bottom with pizza delivered on Friday, April 7.
- Friday, Mar. 17 is St. Patrick's Day and our last Fresh Air Friday before Spring Break. Please dress your child for cooler temperatures and possible snow/ rain (!).
- Please check Lost N Found items in the brown bin located at the main side entrance. Items remaining will be donated to a charity next Friday.
- The BEST March newsletter can be found here. Look under Site News.
- If you haven't already done so, we ask parents to please complete our 5 minute online survey asking for your opinion about what is most important to you regarding your child's education. The link to complete the survey is here.
- April's Family Project is due April 7.
- Spring Break extends from Saturday, Mar. 18 through to Sunday, April 2. School reopens on Monday, April 3.
- We are practicing our sight words for March. They are: because, fun, here, jump, make, why. If a word comes up repeatedly in our studies we will sometimes add it to our words for the month.
Mrs. Bowden &