- Jacob shared his White Rhino adoption certificate, Kiera had a Barbie, Dorian's gorilla roared and Grayson showed us a dinosaur Transformer.
- Monday, Feb. 9, is Family Day so school is not in session.
- Wednesday, Feb. 11, is our school-wide Book Swap. Don't forget to send your swappable book in by Wednesday morning if you would like your child to participate.
- Friday, Feb. 13 will see us participating in Valentine's Day activities with Mrs. Farber's class. If you are sending in Valentine cards with your child to share with the class, please send them in a bag and have your child give the bag to myself or Mrs. Unsworth to keep them safe until it is time to distribute them.
- Thursday, Feb. 19, is an early dismissal day for parent/teacher interviews. The children will be dismissed for the day at 12:30. Please call the office to book an appointment to see me.
- Friday, Feb. 20, is a ProD day and the children will not be in school.
What a full, busy week! And we wrapped it up with a double whammy- a trip to the Little Science Centre in the morning and Fresh Air Friday at the river this afternoon. Our little peeps are going to be exhausted so an extra day at home on Monday (Family Day) to recharge our batteries won't be a bad thing... for any of us. Enjoy the long weekend with your families.
Mrs. Bowden &