- Valletta showed us her stuffed puppy that talks, Lara had a photo album with some favourite pictures, Mason scared us with a very long rubber snake and Setty had a doll with beautiful handmade First Nations clothing.
- Please do not send more than one Halloween treat with your child.
- A few school supplies fees are still outstanding. Please see Ms. Adams in the office.
- The lost and found box is overflowing already. If your child is missing something please check there.
- Don't forget to turn your clocks back this weekend- we all need that extra hour of sleep.
- The Earth Rangers will be presenting in the gym on Tuesday Nov. 4 at 9:15. Please join us.
- Our Remembrance Day assembly will be on Friday Nov. 7 at 10:45. Feel free to attend.
- Team Awesome and Mrs. Farber's class will also be having their first Fresh Air Friday, where we will spend part of the day outside come rain, snow or shine, on Nov. 7. Please dress your child for unpredictable weather and expect them to get dirty. We will be making our first trip down to the river in the afternoon.
- The photo order deadline is Thursday, Nov. 6. You can order online (its easy) or complete the paper form and return it to school.
- Monday Nov. 10 is a Pro-D day and the children will not attend school. Tuesday Nov. 11 is a holiday.
- Retakes for students who were absent on the photo day or who are unsatisfied with their original photo will be Nov. 12. To receive a retake, students need to KEEP the proof flyer from their photo and bring it with them on Retake Day. Please write the word “RETAKE” across it. No money is required at this time. Do not hand these proof flyers into the school office.
- Although its not for a few weeks, our Winter Holiday Concert will be held on Wednesday, December 17th. There will be events in both the afternoon and evening for parents to attend. More details to follow.
Goodness did we have fun! The children were thrilled to wear their costumes and we had activities all day followed up by our first dance in the gym at the end of the day. Lots of us had glow bracelets so we turned the lights off for a bit to see them light up, and of course we whipped them around to watch the lights blur. I know the children went home exhausted but I hope you all had just as much fun with them after they got home as I did throughout the day.
Mrs. Bowden &