Team Awesome made it through their first partial day, although to their disappointment some of it was filled with starting routine building rather than straight-up playing. The focus at the beginning of the year in Kindergarten is on learning how things are done in school and our classroom and we will continue to build on that throughout the rest of the year. We did explore the playground and some of the activities in our classroom as well as shared a book. I hope they are all looking forward to coming back next week.
- Your child will come for a full day (8:30-2:30) either next Monday or Tuesday. If you aren't sure which day they should come, check with myself or the office. Don't forget to send a snack and a lunch.
- ALL the children will start full days, every day, on Wednesday, Sept. 14.
- Scholastic book orders are due Friday, Sept. 16. If you wish to order something, return the order to me or pay/order online (see previous post for info).
- The first Buddy Bags will go home Friday, Sept. 16, with three children. Check the calendar for your child's weekend.
- We will begin our library time on Monday, Sept. 19, with Ms. Kipp.
- Sharing will begin the week of Monday, Sept. 19. Check the calendar for your child's day. Please refrain from sending toys to share.
- Friday, Sept. 23, is an NI day which means there is no school for students.