- As usual, library books are due back for exchange by next Tuesday.
- Please sign and return the report card envelope if you haven't already done so.
- Family Projects for May caming home and are due Friday, May 3 or whenever they are ready.
- The afternoon of Monday, April 29 we will be participating in community group activities.
- Friday, May 1 we have a Jump Rope For Heart presentation by the school skipping team in the gym.
- We are down to 10 pairs of scissors from 25. That means we each need to share with a partner. If you find a pair of our scissors at home (they sometimes go home in lunch kits), please return them.
- Don't forget to use the Scholastic $6 book coupon your child received in their Xmas card from me before the end of June!
- If you make an online book order from Scholastic that is $30 or more, use the code 'CLIFFORD' to choose a free book worth up to $6 this month.
- Mrs. Leonard is looking for donations of white buttons for a project she is working on. If you have some you would like to donate, leave them with me or put them in the jar on the office counter.
- April sight words are: all, boy, his, girl, not, name, some, that, what. If a word comes up repeatedly in our studies we will sometimes add it to our words for the month. Please feel free to practice them at home.
- BEST monthly newsletter can be found here.
Mrs. Bowden &