- Myles shared a Lego man.
- The Egg Launch contest is next Friday afternoon- notices came home yesterday. Entry forms are .25. Come join the launch!
- This Thursday, May 1, is the last BEST Family Math Night.
- Please return May lunch forms to the office by Monday.
- The PAC coupon book fundraiser was due to the office today. Please return the book if you do not wish to buy it.
- Family Projects went home this week and are due Friday May 2.
- BEST has a dress code, which will be posted soon.
- There has been a case of pink eye in our classroom, which is contagious, so please check your child if they have eye complaints.
- Yearbook orders are due to the office May 9 ($20.00).
- We will have a Hug A Tree Safety presentation on Monday which covers what to do when lost in the woods.
- In honour of Mother's Day, Team Awesome would like to host our moms (or female relative if mom can't come) for Moms and Muffins, Friday May 9th from 2:00-2:30.
Team Awesome may come home today with a story that I fell and hit my head... or they might not. It's hard to say sometimes what they remember as we do so much in the course of a day. I did fall and hit my head quite hard in the classroom this morning and I know it scared some of the children. Rest assured that although I have a big goose egg and a headache, I will be just fine.
I have taught many grades, including high school, but LOVE teaching primary.