- Please send library books back for exchange by next Monday.
- February Family projects are due Tuesday, Feb. 6 or when finished. Enjoy!
- Thank you for all the help on our skating trips. The Team had a great time and we hope you did too. If you wish to accompany us on any of our other fieldtrips this year, don't forget to get a criminal record check. Info and link on the BEST website.
- Registration for Kindergarten 2023/ 24 at BEST opened Monday, Jan. 23.
- Return the completed Unplug and Play Week brochure to be entered into the draw.
- Wednesday, Feb. 1 is Global School Play Day and Team Awesome as well as some other classes at BEST will be participating. Check out previous post for more info.
- Thursday, Feb. 2 is Groundhog Day and we will be learning all about it.
- Friday, Feb. 3 is an NI day so Team Awesome will be home.
- PAC pizza orders are due by Monday, Feb. 6 with lunch delivered on Friday, Feb. 10.
- Yearbooks are $20 and will be delivered at the end of the school year.
- Please have Team Awesome read any little paper books that come home (approximately 1 per week) multiple times for practice/ fluency. Thank you.
- Sight words we are learning right now: be, big, can, it, little, me, on, us, with, we. Please feel free to practice at home.
- Scholastic flyers are available here monthly. They are done online and sent directly to your home. Our class code is RC210022.
- Newsletters can be found on the BEST website at best.sd73.bc.ca.
- If your child is exhibiting illness symptoms of any kind they must be kept home. Thank you.
Comments are closed.
Mrs. Bowden &