- Please return library books before next Thursday for exchange. Because of the short week we did not get to exchange our books this Thursday.
- There are no Family Projects for March due to the holiday. April's will be sent early.
- We have decided to amalgamate the two assemblies next week and so will only have one assembly on the afternoon of Wednesday, Feb. 28, which is Pink Shirt Day. Team Awesome is encouraged to wear a pink shirt in support of the anti-bullying message. The assembly will be followed by a multi-aged family group activity.
- Friday, March 2 is the PAC sponsored Subway sandwich day.
- Friday, March 2 is a Fresh Air Friday. Please dress your child for the weather and possible wet, sloppy conditions. If there is enough snow we will be going sledding.
- Sunday, March 11 we will jump the clocks ahead an hour.
- Friday, March 16 report cards will come home with your child. It is also a Fresh Air Friday and the last school day before Spring Break.
- I have seen you all to go over your child's results for the second term assessments. If you have further questions or concerns please let me know so we can discuss them.
- The BEST February newsletter can be found here.
- If you would like to send a set of headphones in a bag with your child's name on it for your child to use with the iPads they would appreciate it (and so would I).
- February sight words are: come, did, have, get, love, of, said, very, will, yes. If a word comes up repeatedly in our studies we will sometimes add it to our words for the month. Please feel free to practice them at home.
- Thank you to Riley and his family and Taylor and her family for the donation of Scholastic books to our classroom!
Mrs. Bowden &