- Brynn showed us some coloured beach glass and Bailey told us about his pets and new kittens.
- Mrs. Unsworth has taught a few lessons about salmon this week and she will continue to teach into next week. Her last day until the new year is Friday Oct.31.
- Some students still do not have inside shoes and we are starting to go to the gym where they are necessary. Please send some as soon as possible.
- Some school supplies fees are still outstanding- please see Ms. Adams in the office.
- We will be carving pumpkins with Mr. Wielgoz and Mr. Bloom's students on Monday, Oct. 27 for the Festival of Lights. Please dress your child accordingly. School kids from all over Kamloops are provided a pumpkin to carve courtesy of Gardengate. Then they pick up the pumpkins and put them on display for the public to view on October 30th at Gardengate.
- November lunch orders are due at the office Wednesday Oct. 29.
- New book orders are due Thursday Oct. 30.
- Cst. Mackenzie will be joining us on Thursday Oct. 30 for a Halloween safety presentation.
- Friday Oct. 31 will consist of Halloween activities of various sorts and costumes- more info to follow next week.
- Big Little Science Centre is sponsoring a free entry day, Saturday November 1 to celebrate the salmon and the school children who have been creating clay salmon this month at BIG Little Science Centre. If you haven't been, this is a great opportunity to take the kids!
Housekeeping a day early. Wahoo! Does that make up for the ones that are late? Actually, I am writing this Tuesday night as I will be leaving immediately after school Thursday for a conference at the coast and will set it to publish on Thursday, which is a new feature offered by the blog site and one which I have not used before so this will be a test run. Enjoy the extra day at home with Team Awesome- with all the excitement this week and more to come at the end of next week they can use some R&R time.
Mrs. Bowden &