- Kahli shared her new water bottle, Logan brought his guitar, Riley had a dinosaur skull model and Aiden pointed out attractions on his map.
- Tuesday, Oct. 14 Family Projects are due (or when they are completed).
- Friday Oct. 17 will see us having our photos taken.
- The group Hoja will be at BEST to present their anti-bullying message at 9am Tuesday Oct. 21. Feel free to join us in the gym.
- We will be travelling to Roderick-Haig Park Wednesday Oct. 22. Parent helpers will be needed.
- Please remember to send an extra change of clothes, a water bottle and a big lunch with your child for field trips.
- If you have not paid your school supplies fees, they are due at the office.
- Enjoy the extra day at home!
Friday Housekeeping (on Saturday)
Sorry for the late post but there are only so many hours in a day and I had used all of them up yesterday. First, THANK YOU to the wonderful parent helpers who came with us to Tranquille Farms yesterday!! We would not have been able to attend without your help. The children were great and I hope they came home tired and happy with some awesome stories about our day.
Leave a Reply.
Mrs. Bowden &