- Please return library books by Tuesday for exchange.
- Please return April's Sharing Project when it is finished.
- Wednesday, April 14 is an early dismissal day. Team Awesome will go home at 11:20.
- May lunch order forms have come home and are due to the office by Wednesday, April 28.
- PAC pizza order is due to the office by Friday, April 30 with pizza delivered on Friday, May 7.
- If your child has worn one of our extra pairs of pants home, please return them. Thank you.
- Scholastic digi-flyers for April can be found here.
- Please have Team Awesome read any little paper books that come home (approximately 1 per week) multiple times for practice/ fluency. Thank you.
- The BEST newsletter can be found here.
- Check out what Mrs. Phillips is doing with Team Awesome here.
- April sight words are: all, boy, his, girl, not, name, some, that, what. If a word comes up repeatedly in our studies we will sometimes add it to our words for the month. Please feel free to practice them at home.
Wednesday, April 14 is an early dismissal day as it is time for another Point of Progress report. Team Awesome will go home at 11:20. We will be setting up very short appointments to meet with parents for a Point of Progress report that week from Monday, April 12- Friday, April 16. If you would like to meet in person for a 'distanced' chat outside, please sign up for a time here. We have 21 spaces available that week but can set up times the following week as needed. If you do not sign up for a spot we will assume you prefer an email. Also expect a self assessment to come home next week which says Student Reflections on the top and focusses on Personal Awareness and Responsibility. We look forward to seeing you!
Please send 2 hard boiled in-shell eggs with your child for Thursday, April 1 so we can dye them as part of our Easter activities. A hard-sided container to transport them in is a good idea so they don't get crushed/ cracked. Some of the children will elect to eat them for lunch and some will decide to take them home.
This is usually the time of year we are encouraging parents to allow their children to be more independent by having them come into the school and get ready for class on their own in the morning and do the same in the afternoon. But of course, we don't have to do that this year as Team Awesome has been beginning and ending their school day without parental help since the first day of school. They have been doing a great job and we are very proud of how independent they are in our learning spaces and around the school!
Mrs. Bowden &