- Don't forget to send library books back for exchange by Tuesday.
- The week of Monday, Nov. 25 through Friday, Nov. 29 is Hockey Week at BEST There will be a number of activities every day, including a visit from a few of the Blazers on Monday, Nov. 25 and Jersey Day on Friday, Nov. 29.
- December Scholastic book orders are due on Thursday, Nov. 28 so we can receive them before the holidays. If you have gift books for your child included in your order let me know and I can deliver them to you personally. Don't forget to use the code CLIFFORD if ordering more than $30 online so you can get a free book worth $6.00.
- PAC Pizza Day orders are due to the office by Friday, Nov. 29. Pizza will be eaten on Friday, Dec. 6.
- Report cards will go home with your child on Friday, Nov. 29. Keep the report but please sign and return the brown envelope so it can be used for the next reporting period. Please contact me if you have any questions.
- Monday, Dec. 2 is an N.I. day so Team Awesome gets a long weekend.
- The BEST PAC will run a Christmas store on Thursday, Dec. 5 and Friday, Dec. 6. More info to follow. Check out the posters around the school.
- December Family Projects are due Thursday, Dec. 5 or when they are finished.
- Friday, Dec. 6 is a Fresh Air Friday. Please dress your child for playing at the river.
- Items for our class sponsored PAC Raffle Basket are due Thursday, Dec. 12. Our class basket theme is Chocolate.
- Christmas gift idea? We have scheduled two skating sessions the first two Thursdays of January. If your child does not have skates they are welcome to borrow them from the school but the sizes might be off and they are a kijillion years old so not terribly warm or comfortable. This is a good time to start looking in secondhand shops for something suitable as the school books skating time for all classes every year.
- If you have not already, please send a set of over-the-head earphones in a labelled ziplock bag for your child's iPad use.
- The November sight words are: Dad, at, and, do, from, go, he, she, stop. Please feel free to practice them at home. We will practice them regularly in class.
- Please practice zipping up coats and putting on gloves and mittens at home.
- BEST monthly newsletter can be found here.
Mrs. Bowden &