- Please return library books by next Tuesday so we can choose new ones.
- Please sign and return the Point of Progress report envelope as it will be reused in June.
- We have an Earth Rangers virtual presentation scheduled for Monday, Feb. 28.
- Friday, Mar. 4 is a Fresh Air Friday. Please dress your child appropriately.
- PAC pizza lunch will be delivered on Friday, Mar. 4.
- We turn the clocks ahead on Sunday, Mar. 13. Wahoo!
- BEST will have a fire drill Thursday, Mar. 17. It is also St. Patrick's Day.
- Friday, Mar. 18 is a Fresh Air Friday. Please dress your child appropriately.
- Spring break begins on Saturday, Mar. 19 with a return to school Monday, April 4. Enjoy!
- We will not be sending home a Sharing Project for March as we will not have time to share them but an April one will come home shortly.
- SD 73 has sent 5 rapid antigen tests for each child. They came home this week.
- The February newsletter for BEST can be found here.
- Please have Team Awesome read any little paper books that come home (approximately 1 per week) multiple times for practice/ fluency. Thank you.
- Check out what Mrs. Phillips is doing with Team Awesome here.
- Scholastic flyers are available online monthly. February's is available here. Our class code is RC210022.
- The sight words we are learning right now: come, did, have, get, love, of, said, very, will. Please feel free to practice at home.
Happy 100th Day!!
Mrs. Bowden &