- Sintse shared a truck with lights that turn on, Colby showed us an Alphie computer and Jacob had a dinosaur transformer.
- Toys have been showing up at school recently. Please keep toys at home unless it is your child's sharing day.
- Your child will need to wear blue and/or white for the Winter concert.
- BEST is hosting a food drive Dec. 15-19. Please drop off your non-perishable goods at the office or our classroom.
- Our class theme for the PAC raffle basket is chocolate. Please drop off your donation to our classroom by Monday, Dec. 15. Thank you.
- VIP raffle tickets (for concert VIP seating and parking) are $2.00 and due Monday Dec. 15. Your chance for front row parking AND seating! Don't miss out!
- Winter concert dress rehearsal is Tuesday Dec. 16 at 1:00. Performances are Wednesday Dec. 17 at 1:00 & 6:00. Don't forget there will be bake sales, raffle baskets and a 50/50 draw.
- PAC is asking for donations of baked goods for the Bake Sale at the concerts. Please have your wrapped and labelled goods at the office the morning of Wednesday Dec. 17. Thanking you in advance.
- Friday Dec. 19 is PJ Day.
- Check the school website regularly at http://best.sd73.bc.ca/ for newsletters.
- Both the milk program and the Fruits & Veggie program came today so we had extra eats at recess and lunch.
- Family projects (family trees) were sent home this week and are due Jan. 9.
- In the right-hand bar of this page, under Categories, is the RSS Feed. If you click on it and add your info, you will be emailed every time I update this blog so you don't have to constantly check it (which I know you do!).
I'm sorry for the lack of posts this week. There doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day this time of year. Actually, there never seems to be enough time regardless of the season, does there? We have tons of exciting things happening next week and the children vacillate between the events they are most excited for. First its the Winter concert, then its PJ Day, then its more gingerbread activities and back to the concert. Regardless, we are looking forward to all the fun happenings and holidays coming up.
Mrs. Bowden &