- Kahli shared a special photo album, Logan had a cool robot, Riley showed us her stuffed polar bear in an igloo and Aiden brought a quartz rock.
- We did not do Home Box today due to lack of time so Team Awesome will not have their folders.
- December family projects went home yesterday. They are due in December.
- Lunch orders are due Monday Nov. 24 and so are permission slips for our BLSC visit.
- Tuesday Nov. 25 the Ks in both classes have a Healthy Schools presentation. Book orders are also due on Tuesday. If your order is meant as a gift, let me know and I will put it in a bag and give it to you directly rather than to the child.
- Wednesday Nov. 26 is our visit to the Big Little Science Centre with Mrs. Farber's class. We will leave first thing in the morning and be back just before lunch.
- Blazers tickets are due Thursday Nov. 27.
- On Friday Nov. 28 reports cards will be sent home.
- FYI I often use papers that have been copied on one side and discarded for cut/paste activities and colouring sheets.
- There is no library exchange on Monday due to the Book Fair. Our time to peruse the items for sale is Monday at 11:00. Check the posters for times the Book Fair is open.
- If your child has birthday party invites please leave them in the Home Box for distribution at the end of the day.
Another Fresh Air Friday goes into the books under the chapter titled 'Awesome'. Mrs. Farber and myself had an animals in winter role-play lesson all prepared and we tried to direct the kids but they were so excited and distracted by the frozen puddles that our chatter went in one ear and out the other for most of them. Some of the children did build winter shelters that hibernating animals would enjoy but most spent their time walking on, slipping, sliding, stomping, skating and busting the ice. They were happy, busy and engaged so although the lesson was a bust and will be tried again at another time, the afternoon was a success. We are all looking forward to our next afternoon outing.
Mrs. Bowden &