Please refrain from sending more than 1 Halloween treat to school each day with your child in November. They will be encouraged to eat their healthy food (ie sandwich) before having the treat at lunch.
- Don't forget to send the library books back next week and your child will put it in the Library Box on their way in.
- The PAC is hosting a Mexican lunch on Friday, Nov. 3. If you would like to make an order they are due to the office by Monday, Oct. 30 please.
- Tuesday, Oct. 31 is Halloween and we will be wearing our costumes.
- Our BEST PAC cookie dough fundraiser order forms are due to the office by Wednesday, Nov. 1 please.
- We have scheduled skating sessions November 30 and December 7 with Mrs. Weber's class. If your child does not have skates they are welcome to borrow them from the school but the sizes might be off and they are a kijillion years old so not terribly warm or comfortable. This is a good time to start looking in secondhand shops for something suitable as the school books skating time for all classes every year.
- November Family Projects are due back Friday, Nov. 10 or whenever they are completed.
- October sight words are: am, to, my, for, was, is. If a word comes up repeatedly in our studies we will sometimes add it to our words for the month. Please feel free to practice them at home.
- Please have your child read any little paper books that come home multiple times for practice. Thank you.
- Thank you thank you thank you to the parents who were able to accompany us to the pumpkin patch and help supervise. Without your help taking field trips is much more difficult (and stress inducing!).