- Trey shared a Megazord, Aidan had a ball with a cool puzzle inside, Myles showed us a Transformer car and Carson also shared a car.
- Please sign and return the report card envelopes.
- Ms. Kipp was terribly pleased that most of us exchanged our library books this week.
- Family projects are due April 8.
- Next Friday, April 4, is our last parent/ teacher interview so dismissal will be at 12:30 for the children. Please let me know if you like to see me.
Go forth and Be Awesome!
I am sure by now you have received the call from Mr. Hembling or watched the news regarding the incident close to BEST today. I would like to apologize to parents for not informing them of the situation as they were dropping off the children this morning. I had very little information other than the school was open and was operating as normal while the RCMP investigated an incident across the street. I am truly sorry if I caused you undue worry and anxiety about the safety of your child today. Happily, the incident was resolved without anyone being harmed.
Comments are closed.
Mrs. Bowden &