- Please send 2 boiled eggs in a labelled container for your child next Thursday.
- Please return library books by Tuesday for exchange.
- PAC pizza orders were due to the office today with pizza delivered on Thursday, April 1.
- School lunch orders are due by Monday, March 29 for April.
- We will have a fire drill Monday, March 29.
- April's Sharing Project is due to be returned by Tuesday, March 30 or when it is finished.
- Friday, April 2 is Good Friday and Monday, April 5 is Easter Monday so have a happy Easter long weekend.
- Wednesday, April 7 the school district will observe the Day of Sucwentwecw.
- Friday, April 9 is Fresh Air Friday.
- If your child is missing an outdoor clothing item, please let us know so we can look for it.
- Bits and bobs of items are coming from home in back packs- toys, jewelry etc- and being shared. We have reminded the team that these things need to stay at home.
- If your child has worn one of our extra pairs of pants home, please return them. Thank you.
- Once again, we are out of spoons. Please return any you have at home.
- Scholastic digi-flyers for March can be found here.
- Please have Team Awesome read any little paper books that come home (approximately 1 per week) multiple times for practice/ fluency. Thank you.
- The BEST newsletter can be found here.
- Check out what Mrs. Phillips is doing with Team Awesome here.
- Sight words we are learning in class: because, fun, here, jump, make, why. Please feel free to practice them at home.
This is usually the time of year we are encouraging parents to allow their children to be more independent by having them come into the school and get ready for class on their own in the morning and do the same in the afternoon. But of course, we don't have to do that this year as Team Awesome has been beginning and ending their school day without parental help since the first day of school. They have been doing a great job and we are very proud of how independent they are in our learning spaces and around the school!
Mrs. Bowden &