- I will post our last few videos and photos of 2017 next week. Don't forget you can download and save your favourites to your computer.
- We will be taking out library new books upon our return to school.
- Your child is coming home with a Christmas card from me. Inside there is a Scholastic certificate for them to choose a book (please disregard the "It's your birthday!" slogan). There are instructions on the certificate and they are valid until June 30, 2018.
- Team Awesome will also be coming home with an Xmas package for you today. One of the items inside is glass so please handle the package carefully.
- The children have a class photo in their packs today.
- BEST PAC is sponsoring a pasta lunch in January. If you are interested in ordering a pasta lunch for your child, the forms are due into the office by Monday, Jan. 8 with lunch delivered on Friday, Jan. 12.
- January Family Projects came home and are due Friday, Jan. 12.
- Please keep your child's report card and sign and return the envelope to be used for our next reporting period if you haven't already.
- December sight words are: but, friend, give, good, in, look, up, see, want. If a word comes up repeatedly in our studies we will sometimes add it to our words for the month. Please feel free to practice them at home.
We made it!! The holidays are here, with all that they entail. Team Awesome has been so over-the-top excited for all of the activities at school this week that we had count downs for many many events. And now that school is over they will be counting down the sleeps until the Big Guy in a red suit leaves them gifts. I am surprised every year that Christmas isn't a bigger event on their radar but Pajama Day always trumps it. I'll be counting down the days until Dec. 26 and all the craziness is over so I can spend a few days sleeping and reading on the couch so I am able to begin the new year with energy. However you spend the holidays, enjoy the time with your families and I will see you on January 8, 2018 (!!!).
Comments are closed.
Mrs. Bowden &