- Please return library books before next Thursday for exchange.
- February Family Projects are due February 2 or whenever they are finished.
- PAC will host a pizza lunch on Friday, Feb. 2. If you would like to order your child pizza and juice, the order is due to the office on Tuesday, Jan. 30.
- If you would like to order a pink shirt for anti-bullying day (Feb. 28), orders are due to the office Friday, Feb. 2.
- Friday, Feb. 2 is Groundhog Day and we will be learning about this crazy tradition.
- The BEST January newsletter can be found here.
- Kindergarten registration for next year is from Monday, Jan. 29 to noon on Friday, Feb. 2. If you know of someone who is planning to register their child in Kindergarten at BEST, please let them know.
- We have accidently broken many sets of head phones so far this year and although I have replaced some of them, we don't have enough for every child to use with the iPads and some of our favourite literacy games require them. If you would like to send a set in a bag with your child's name on it for your child to use they would appreciate it (and so would I).
- January sight words are: be, big, can, it, little, me, on, us, with,we. If a word comes up repeatedly in our studies we will sometimes add it to our words for the month. Please feel free to practice them at home.
Comments are closed.
Mrs. Bowden &