- As usual, library books are due back for exchange by next Tuesday.
- We have scheduled two skating sessions the last two Thursdays of January. If your child does not have skates they are welcome to borrow them from the school but the sizes might be off and they are a kijillion years old so not terribly warm or comfortable. Skaters MUST have a helmet and unfortunately the school does not have any extras. Children without a helmet will not be allowed on the ice. A biking helmet or skateboarding or hockey helmet will work. More info was posted yesterday.
- Skating permission forms are due with $4.00 for the bus ASAP.
- January Family Projects are due whenever they are finished.
- February lunch orders came home on Monday and are due to the office by Friday, Jan. 25.
- BEST PAC is sponsoring a hot dog lunch and the order forms are due to the office by Monday, Jan. 28 with hot dogs delivered Friday, Feb. 1.
- Kindergarten registration for BEST for the 2019 school year opens on Jan 28th. This registration is not first come, first served. See the school website for more information.
- Mrs. Villeneuve's class will be once again recycling batteries through the Calltorecycle program. If you have batteries at home that you would like to send in I will make sure they get them or you can drop them at the office.
- January sight words are: be, big, can, it, little, me, on, us, with, we . If a word comes up repeatedly in our studies we will sometimes add it to our words for the month. Please feel free to practice them at home.
- BEST monthly newsletter can be found here.
Mrs. Bowden &