- Pop library books into the return bin by Tuesday morning.
- December Scholastic orders were due Friday, Nov. 30 so they will (hopefully- Canada Post has rotating strikes) be here before the holiday break. If you are placing an order that will be a gift, please let me know and I will deliver it right to you.
- Report cards came home with your child today. Please keep the report, sign the envelope and return it to me to be reused for the next reporting period. Of course if you have any questions or concerns, please come and see me.
- PAC has a pizza lunch on Friday, Dec. 7. Orders are due to the office by Monday, Dec. 3.
- Monday, Dec. 3 is an NI Day so Team Awesome will be staying home to rest up for our last big push before holidays.
- December Family Projects are due Tuesday, Dec. 4 or when they are finished.
- Items for our class sponsored PAC Raffle Basket are due Friday, Dec. 14. Our class basket theme is Baking.
- All library books are due Monday, Dec. 17.
- We have a Winter Concert dress rehearsal the afternoon of Wednesday, Dec. 19.
- Our Winter Concert is Thursday, Dec. 20 at 1:00 and 6:00. More info to come.
- Friday, Dec. 21 is PJ Day and we will be participating in multi-age Christmas activities and other festivities throughout the day.
- Please send a set of headphones for your child to use with our iPads.
- Our sight words for December are: but, friend, give, in, good, look, up, want, see. Please feel free to practice them at home. We will practice them regularly in class.
- Please practice zipping up coats and putting on gloves and mittens at home.
- BEST monthly newsletter can be found here.
- Thank you to Gavin and his family for the donations to our classroom library.
Comments are closed.
Mrs. Bowden &