- As usual, library books are due back for exchange by next Tuesday, which will be our last exchange this year. All library books are due back to the school the second week of June. We did NOT get new books this week due to the Book Fair.
- There will be no Family Projects for June as I don't think we will have time to share them.
- We will have our last community groups assembly for this year on Monday, June 3.
- Permission forms went home this week for our 2 trips to TCC for gymnastics. They are due back next Monday with $12 please.
- Our first trip to TCC for gymnastics is the afternoon of Thursday, June 6.
- Please join us from 8:30-9:00 the morning of Friday, June 7 for Family Day. Info posted previously.
- PAC hot dog lunch on Friday, June 7.
- We will have our last (probably) Fresh Air Friday of the year on Friday, June 7. We will be staying at the school.
- Wednesday, June 12 Mr. Law will be making smoothies with us and Mrs. Farber's Friends.
- Thursday, June 13 is our final trip for gymnastics to TCC.
- The afternoon of Friday, June 14 is the BEST Talent Show in the gym. Parents welcome!
- We are down to 10 pairs of scissors from 25. That means we each need to share with a partner. If you find a pair of our scissors at home (they sometimes go home in lunch kits), please return them.
- Don't forget to use the Scholastic $6 book coupon your child received in their Xmas card from me before the end of June! Only one more order to do so!!
- If you make an online book order from Scholastic that is $30 or more, use the code 'CLIFFORD' to choose a free book worth up to $6 this month.
- May sight words are: are, her, him, how, out, play, this, when, your. If a word comes up repeatedly in our studies we will sometimes add it to our words for the month. Please feel free to practice them at home.
- BEST monthly newsletter can be found here.
On Wednesday we received a Kindness Challenge from Sensei Tansa and yesterday Team Awesome participated in a Waste Free Lunch presentation with Jaimie Garbutt from the City of Kamloops. The two K classes have extended a Waste Free Wednesday Lunch challenge to the other classes at BEST for the month of June. Above are some tips for how you can help make that challenge a success for Team Awesome.
Mrs. Bowden &