- Please return library books by Tuesday, March 23 for exchange.
- Saturday, March 13 through Sunday, March 21 is Spring Break. School resumes Monday, March 22.
- Change your clocks on Sunday, March 14 for daylight savings time.
- PAC pizza orders are due to the office by Friday, March 26 with pizza delivered on Thursday, April 1.
- School lunch orders are due by Monday, March 29 for April.
- We will have a fire drill Monday, March 29.
- April's Sharing Project was sent home today. It is due to be returned by Tuesday, March 30 or when it is finished.
- All extra outdoor clothing came home today. If your child is missing an outdoor item, please let us know so we can look for it.
- Bits and bobs of items are coming from home in back packs- toys, jewelry etc- and being shared. We have reminded the team that these things need to stay at home.
- If your child has worn one of our extra pairs of pants home, please return them. Thank you.
- Once again, we are out of spoons.
- Scholastic digi-flyers for March can be found here.
- Please have Team Awesome read any little paper books that come home (approximately 1 per week) multiple times for practice/ fluency. Thank you.
- The BEST newsletter can be found here.
- Check out what Mrs. Phillips is doing with Team Awesome here.
- Sight words we are learning in class: because, fun, here, jump, make, why. Please feel free to practice them at home.
Mrs. Bowden &