- Alex is proud of his backpack, Lysia loves her Frozen masks, Deklin showed us his scary new hoodie and Everett had a puppy pal named Scout.
- Report cards went home on Thursday, Mar. 17. Please sign the envelope and return it to me for the final report in June.
- Spring Break begins Saturday, Mar. 19 and the children return to school on TUESDAY, April 5. Unfortunately there will be a substitute on that day. :-(
- April lunch orders are due back to the office by Wednesday, April 6.
- Wednesday, April 6 we have a City of Kamloops presentation on composting with Mrs. Farber's class.
- Thursday, April 7 is Day of Sucwentwecw and we will have an assembly in the morning.
- Thank you to Lysia and her family for the fancy bling and stickers to decorate our leprechaun traps this week.
- Thank you to Ciara and her family for the donation of a book to our class library.
This will be short and sweet as I am running out to visit my own babies in Victoria for a few days. Our youngest son has managed to get a couple days off work and will be joining us to visit his brothers. Because of the distance between us, and our conflicting work schedules, the five of us only manage to get together once or twice a year, which is far too seldom as far as I'm concerned. I remember being at the point in life you are at right now- those days when the three of them were making me crazy and I would have paid anything for someone to take them for a weekend (especially by the end of holidays). And now I sometimes pine for them to all be small and living at home and making me nutty- even just for a day or two- so I could hug them and squeeze them and love them hard. Thankfully Team Awesome helps to fill that hole. Enjoy your extra hug time with Team Awesome these next two weeks!
Mrs. Bowden &