Please refrain from sending more than 1 Halloween treat to school each day with your child in November. They will be encouraged to eat their healthy food (ie sandwich) before having the treat at lunch.
- Don't forget to send the library books back next week and your child will put it in the Library Box on their way in.
- Monday, Nov. 13 is the Remembrance holiday so BEST will be closed.
- Family Projects are due whenever they are completed.
- Friday, Nov. 24 BEST will be hosting a You Can Count On Me math session in the gym for Kindergarten students and an adult. If you are unable to attend please send an auntie, grandparent, family friend etc.
- Our next Fresh Air Friday is the afternoon of Friday, Nov. 24. Please dress your child for the weather.
- Mrs. Farber and I have planned a field trip to the Big Little Science Centre on Wednesday, Nov. 29. Permission forms will be coming next week.
- We have scheduled skating sessions November 30 and December 7 with Mrs. Weber's class. If your child does not have skates they are welcome to borrow them from the school but the sizes might be off and they are a kijillion years old so not terribly warm or comfortable. This is a good time to start looking in secondhand shops for something suitable as the school books skating time for all classes every year. Permission forms have been sent home.
- November sight words are: at, and, do, from, go, he, she, stop. If a word comes up repeatedly in our studies we will sometimes add it to our words for the month. Please feel free to practice them at home.
- Please have your child read any little paper books that come home multiple times for practice. Thank you.