- Please return library books by next Tuesday so we can choose new ones.
- Point of Progress reports went home this week. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Please sign and return the envelope to be reused in June.
- Monday, Feb. 21 is Family Day and we will all enjoy the long weekend.
- Wednesday, Feb. 23 is Pink Shirt Day. Students are encouraged to wear a pink item in support. As always, they are welcome to participate or not.
- School lunch orders for March are due to the office by Wednesday, Feb. 23.
- PAC pizza lunch orders are due by Friday, Feb. 25 with lunch delivered on Friday, Mar. 4.
- Friday, Feb. 25 we will celebrate 100 days in school with a learning celebration. Yay!
- We are disappointed but our skating fieldtrips scheduled for Feb. 28 and March 16 are cancelled. Our fingers are crossed they will be able to do this fieldtrip next year.
- We will not be sending home a Sharing Project for March as we will not have time to share them.
- The February newsletter for BEST can be found here.
- Please have Team Awesome read any little paper books that come home (approximately 1 per week) multiple times for practice/ fluency. Thank you.
- Check out what Mrs. Phillips is doing with Team Awesome here.
- Scholastic flyers are available online monthly. February's is available here. Our class code is RC210022.
- The sight words we are learning right now: come, did, have, get, love, of, said, very, will. Please feel free to practice at home.
Mrs. Bowden &