- Alexandra is proud of her R2D2, Ella loves her Valentine's puppy, Seth showed us his Mine Craft monkey and Lakaya had a photo of her younger self.
- Library book exchange day is on Mondays. We try to exchange Take Home Books Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday but it doesn't always happen (like this week- sorry, it was crazy).
- Wednesday, Feb. 24 is Pink Shirt/ Anti-bullying Day. We will have multi-age groups for activities between recess and lunch as well as an end of the day assembly.
- Friday, Feb. 26 is 100 Day in Kindergarten and we will be doing lots of activities around the number 100. It is also a Fresh Air Friday so please dress your child for going to the river (boots, mitts, hat etc.)
- March lunch orders are due on Wednesday, Feb. 24.
- March 4 PAC Pizza day orders are due Monday Feb. 29.
- We have our last skating day on Thursday, Mar. 3.
- There will be no family project for March.
Have you noticed I have been sluffing my self-imposed duties as curator of Team Awesome activities lately? Relying on videos and whatnot rather than writing posts? There are a number of reasons for my aforementioned lack of written output, not the least of which is the fact that this is the third year I have been hosting this blog and I feel a bit like I have written about every possible thing that goes on in our classroom that I can (and that you would find the least bit interesting). In short, I am at a loss for words (Mr. Bowden would never believe you if you told him). As I was guiltily mulling over the fact that I was knowingly handing you the short end of the stick it occurred to me that most of you were not repeat customers and so have not read posts from other years. That I can re-post items from previous years and I don't have to necessarily write fresh, exciting new content every week. That I can intersperse new content with old. Bazinga!! So expect some new old content on your favourite blog soon!
Mrs. Bowden &