- Deklin is proud of his backpack, and Everett loves his Ironman hat.
- Library book exchange day is on Mondays. We try to exchange Take Home Books Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday but it doesn't always happen.
- K registration continues next week. See Ms. Adams in the office. To be eligible for Kindergarten attendance in September 2016 a child must be 5 years of age by December 31, 2016. At time of registration, please bring your child’s original Birth Certificate and Care Card number. Of course, you are able to register your child after these dates.
- Pizza orders are due on Monday, Feb. 15. Pizza with be delivered before early dismissal on Thursday and will go home with the children.
- Thursday, Feb. 18 is an early dismissal day for parent/teacher interviews. Please make arrangements to pick up your child at 12:30.
- Friday, Feb. 19 is a non-instructional day. Team Awesome will not be attending school.
- I have finished assessments and touched bases with all but a few parents who I will catch early next week. If you would like you can book an 'official' time to see me the afternoon of Thursday, Feb. 18 but I am also available to meet with you any time you have a question or concern- just send me an email or talk to me during pick up or drop off and we can arrange something.
- February family projects are due whenever they are done. There will be no family project for March.
- Since Christmas a large number of toys have been coming to school in backpacks and they are causing some issues. If you could make sure toys stay home, other than on your child's sharing day, I would very much appreciate it.
Happy Valentine's Day! I sent all the children home today with smears of sticky pink frosting on their pants and cake crumbs in their shirts, as well as a backpack full of valentines attached to chocolate and suckers. You're welcome! Thanks for the wealth of goodies sent - we shared them out at lunch and the end of the day and they were enjoyed by everyone!
Mrs. Bowden &