- As usual, library books are due back for exchange by next Tuesday.
- There are no Family Projects for March due to the holiday but April's will come in March.
- Thursday, March 7 is the PAC sponsored pizza lunch.
- Friday, March 8 we will be joining Mrs. Farber's Friends for the morning at the Big Little Science Centre. Permission forms and $2.00 for the bus are due by Monday, Mar. 4.
- Sunday, March 10 we will jump the clocks ahead an hour to Daylight Savings time.
- Friday, March 15 expect a formal report card in your child's backpack. We have also tentatively scheduled a Fresh Air Friday afternoon at the river and it is the last school day before Spring Break.
- We will be saying a sad good-bye to Ms. Dowler on Friday, March 15 and wish her the best in her teaching career.
- Spring Break runs from Saturday, March 16 though Sunday, March 24. We will see you all back here on Monday, March 25.
- Mrs. Villeneuve's class will be once again recycling batteries through the Calltorecycle program. If you have batteries at home that you would like to send in I will make sure they get them or you can drop them at the office.
- February sight words are: come, did, have, get, love, of, said, very, will, yes. If a word comes up repeatedly in our studies we will sometimes add it to our words for the month. Please feel free to practice them at home.
- BEST monthly newsletter can be found here.
Comments are closed.
Mrs. Bowden &