- Everett is proud of his new coat, Deklin showed us his toque, Ella loves her purse and Alexandra shared her special tiger stuffie.
- Library book exchange day is on Mondays.
- Family projects are due as soon as you have completed them.
- There will be a substitute teacher for the morning of Thursday, Jan. 14. I have a dentist appointment (a necessary evil).
- Scholastic book orders are due Thurs. Jan. 14.
- Friday, Jan. 15 is Fresh Air Friday. As we have enough snow, we will be sledding down at the river. Please send your child on Friday with a toboggan that they can easily carry with their name on it if you have one.
- Did you notice the Scholastic gift certificate in Team Awesome's cards said Happy Birthday on it? For some crazy reason they were less expensive than the Xmas ones. They can be redeemed at any time- just send it in with the order.
- We are STILL missing scissors! If you find some would you please send them back to school. We are also missing ALL of our coloured plastic spoons, three forks and two knives (and the plug from the sink).
- Two educational presentations by Merlyn Horton brought to you during family Literacy Week: Parenting in the Digital Age, HGEC, Jan 28th from 6:30-8:30 and Young Families, Social Media & Providing Social Services, Henry Grube Education Centre, Jan 29th 9:00-noon.
- Thank you to Lysia and her family for the donation of some craft goodies! We are going to use them for an activity next week. Thank you to Seth and his family for the dress up props.
Comments are closed.
Mrs. Bowden &