- Don't forget to send library books back for exchange on Tuesday.
- Please feel free to send Family Projects back as they are finished.
- PAC hot dog orders are due Monday, Oct. 29 with lunch being served Friday, Nov. 2.
- Cookie dough orders due Tuesday, Oct. 30.
- BEST will participate in Halloween activities on Wednesday, Oct. 31. More info to come.
- Friday, Nov. 2 is a Fresh Air Friday. Please dress your child appropriately for spending the afternoon at the river.
- Scholastic book orders are due Friday, Nov. 2.
- Please send a set of headphones for your child to use with our iPads. See previous post for info.
- Our sight words for October are: am, to, my, for, was, is, Mom. Please feel free to practice them at home. We will practice them regularly in class.
- BEST PAC would like to host a Christmas Craft Fair on Sunday, Dec. 2 and is looking for parents who would like to rent a table. They will be giving vendors/crafters that attended the last year first spots then opening up Monday October 15, 2018 to the public. Register at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amanda at 778-220-0113 for more information.
- It is quickly becoming 'zipped up coat' season and a large number of the children need help. Please practice with them at home.
- BEST monthly newsletter can be found here.
Mrs. Bowden &