- Deklin shared his toque, Everett had a book his dad read to him as a baby, Alexandra showed us a cook book and Ella loves her striped hoodie.
- If you have not already done so, please return the PAC fundraiser coupon books or order forms.
- Library books are due for Monday, Oct. 5.
- On Monday, Oct. 5, a permission form will come home for the O Canada recording that takes place Oct. 13. Please return the form by Friday, Oct. 9.
- Book orders are due Friday, Oct. 9.
- Next Friday, Oct. 9, will be our first Fresh Air Friday. Mrs. Farber and I will be taking the children down to the river so please dress them appropriately.
- Sight words for October: am, is, no, you (and continue practicing September's words).
- The cold and flu bugs have already found our classroom. We have reviewed sneezing into elbows, using tissues, not putting things in our mouths and washing our hands in the hopes that Team Awesome stays relatively healthy.
The weather has been so lovely. It feels like the gift of a tiny slice of summer wrapped in a golden box. I know, from the way the leaves are quickly falling from the trees, that it will end soon so I am trying to take full advantage of it by taking Team Awesome outside as often as possible. And while the whole of this week has been beautiful, and the forecast for next week is the same, today of all days it had to rain. Because of the weather we unfortunately had to move our Rivers Day activities to the school at lunch time but after setting up in classrooms we continued as planned. I hope the children have some awesome stories about things they saw and learned today.
Mrs. Bowden &