- Please return library books by Tuesday for exchange.
- Friday, May 21 is a non-instructional day so Team Awesome will have an extra long weekend.
- Monday, May 24 is Victoria Day. Enjoy!
- Lunch orders for June are due to the office by Tuesday, May 25.
- Team Awesome will not be able to order PAC Pizza due to our trip to Paul Lake on Friday, June 4. If you have already ordered, it will be returned to you. School lunches, however, will be brought with us.
- Friday, May 28 is a possible Fresh Air Friday but due to the high water at the river we will be staying on school grounds.
- BEST will host a Wheels Week from Tuesday, May 25 to Friday, May 28. Team Awesome can bring bikes on Thursday, May 27 and scooters or skateboards on Friday, May 28.
- There will be no Sharing Project for June as we often run short on time to share them all.
- We have a number of field trips planned for June. A fishing trip to Paul Lake on Friday, June 4, a visit to the Wildlife Park on Monday, June 14 and an all day trip to Isobel Lake on Thursday, June 24. Permission forms will be due soon and more info will be sent closer to the dates.
- Scholastic digi-flyers for May can be found here.
- The BEST newsletter can be found here.
- Check out what Mrs. Phillips is doing with Team Awesome here.
Mrs. Bowden &